Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Did I Learn?

Throughout the course of this class I learned patience. This class was incredibly difficult to convince myself to come to because it was "experimental." I feel as though we could have learned so much to help us with computer skills that would have been beneficial to our teaching careers; yet, I feel as though we did trial and error all class period every time we met. I believe that this class would have been much more successful if the students would have known what we were in for from the beginning. I felt as though the course we went through was not at all the one we registered for.
On a better note, now I might not have to pay someone to create a website for me if I ever have a need for one. Also, I am much more familiar with "blogging" than I was when I started this course.

No comments: